Sunday 18 February 2007

Yesterdays Results

Just for confirmation, I managed 9 times yesterday, which is still a few short of my record.
Maybe a Little more flesh is required to motivate me up to the level required for a record breaking wanking??


But thanks to everybody who commented and posted towards my efforts. its still seems rediculous I'm describing my masterbation habits to strangers, but its defintly liberating as upon until now I've never really admitted wanking to anybody.

I cant see me manging to save it up like last week at the minute, I'm naked with cock in hand before i know what I'm doing these days.

2 comments:

Jenny X said...

Never mind about the record - you still had fun!!! More photos??? - maybe soon??? I take it you enjoyed them??? It was a massive turn on for me!!!

Vi said...

Just about everybody wanks, Manny. (Unless your married! That's when you lose interest in any sort of sex!)