Wednesday 21 February 2007

My First Proper Girlfriend - part 3

So I'd thought I'd blown t with C. I was gutted. But I shouldn't have been.

She didn't email me on Wednesday at all. On Thursday she emailed to say hi. But then J emailed me "whats going on with you and C" I emailed back "I don't know, I think I've blown it". She said not to worry as C was still keen and was trying to be clever by playing hard to get. I was confused and didn't know what to do or where this whole thing was going. I had mates staying that weekend and I knew I would struggle to C alone for a while.

On the Friday at work I heard nothing and had sort of giving up hope. But J emailed me late in the afternoon and said "look get your finger out and arrange to see C this weekend" then she forwarded the email conversation her and C had been having all week. God this was a brilliant read, no doubting now that C fancied me and wanted more. So i emailed C and just said "can I see you this weekend?" she replied with "I thought you'd never ask. My place Saturday and bring a toothbrush". then J emailed "well done, my number is xxxxxxxxxxxx let me know how you get on!"

So on the Friday night when my mates arrived I explained I was going to see somebody on Saturday and wouldn't be back until Sunday. They took it quite well, so on Saturday Morning I got up, packed my bag, handed my mate my keys and got on a train to C's. I sat there for 40 minutes on that train with a raging hard-on dying of both excitement and nerves about what lay ahead.

I met C at the train station and reached out to hold her hand, But she wouldn't let me. We walked through the city centre looking in shops and having a bit of a laugh, we were both nervous and I felt physically sick for most of the next hour or so. We eventually got back to her flat and I made us a cup of tea. We sat there on the sofa in silence, it was total nightmare. I tried to break the silence by asking her about her flat and flatmate. it was difficult and then she just said "what do you want to do?" and replied "whatever you want to" so then we decided to go for some food then to the cinema.

So C got changed and I watch TV, just like a real couple. Then we we were ready we headed into town and had some food and a few drinks in a bar before we went to the cinema. I still felt awkward at this point, so I decided to get some sweets and a drink to distract from the tension. As we sat down to watch the film we both had our arms on the armrest between us, they were touching but nothing more. I thought I was going to burst, I couldn't decide if i wanted the film to end or not.

Afterwards we walked back to C's flat, about half way there she grabbed hold on my hand and placed her fingers in between mine. Now this made things difficult as i went from having a secret semi to a full on stonker in the middle of the city. But I decided I couldn't do much about so I just kept going.

When we got back to her flat she got both of us a drink and i made another stupid error, i sat on the armchair not on the sofa, so C had to sit across from me, we sat drinking our G&Ts trying to make some kind of reasonable conversation about the film. Once we'd finished our drinks I offered to get up and make another, planning on coming back and sitting next to C on the sofa. C said she didn't want a drink and before i could ask why she got up, came across to where I was and sat down across my lap so that she faced me with her legs over the arm of the chair. I just shoved my lips on hers and we kissed so intensely. at this point I thought I was going to come in my pants, I could feel my erection rubbing against C's crotch.

After a couple of minutes kissing she stood up and said she was uncomfortable on the chair, she walked out of the room. i stood there like a tool star struck and not knowing what to do, she came back and grabbed my hand leading me into her bedroom.

The room was dimly lit from a lamp on the bedside table. C pushed me on the bed so i was sitting on the edge, she then undid her top so she was stood there in front of me in her bra, she then say down on my legs and started kissing me harder and harder. She then unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands down my chest pulling my shirt off. she then stood back up and undid my jeans, just as she had on the week before, she pulled them off so I was just sat there in my boxers with the most intense hard-on I'd ever had. C was staring at my boxers watching my cock throb through the cloth. She then undid her jeans and pulled then down to reveal tiny white panties with red hearts on.

She then pushed me back so i was lying on her bed and climbed on top of me. I sat up and we kissed and kissed, I kissed her neck and shoulders. Then she whispered in my ear that I should unhook her bra, I reached around her back and fumbled like every man must do when he loses his virginity. I eventually undid her bra and pulled it off, her breasts were incredible, so pert and round with her pink nipples sticking out. She held herself against me before i could start to caress her breasts. We just embraced each other holding our skin against each other.

She then bolted up right and yanked my boxers off as quick as a flash, leaving my cock throbbing in the air. I thought I was going to come for a second and then i regained my composure and decided to get her panties off. I pulled my hands across her hips and tucked my figure in the sides on her pants gently pulling them down. I could see a triangle of pubic hair and a bit of her pussy underneath. She then whispered to me "this is my first time, be gentle" I whispered back "its my first time, be even more gentle". I buried my face in her chest and caressed her breasts like my life depended on it. looking back my technique must have been shocking, but I didn't care, I was about to lose my virginity.

Then disaster struck. Neither of us had any condoms, I'd never thought about getting to that stage that weekend. We were both lying there, naked, aroused and ready to make the final move and we couldn't. So after a little bit of whispering about it not being either of ours faults i decided I was going to give C some pleasure anyway. I slid my hand down across her stomach and own the front of her left thigh. My hand was trembling but i was determined to do what i knew C wanted me to. I slid my hand around the insides of her thighs, teasing her. I then went for it, parting her pussy lips and sliding on finger an inch or so into her cupcake. She let out a small sigh as I moved my figure up and down inside her, she was moaning quietly as i kissed her breasts. Then I went for it, I moved my kisses down her chest over her hips and down into between her legs. Finding her clit I focused my attention on keeping my tongue moving over it slowly and then faster and faster. c was obviously enjoying this as her moaning and panting increased until she put her hands on the back of my head and holding in where I was. After a few minutes C collapsed and laid back on the bed. I moved up along side her and kissed her whispering how much I'd enjoyed kissing her most private parts.

After she'd Had a couple of minutes recovery time she grabbed my cock and started giving me a hand-job. Her small delicate fingers on my cock was too much too soon and after a few seconds i was firing come all over the bed. Thankfully my dick didn't let me down as it just stayed rock hard after I'd finished coming. C then licked and sucked my cock and before I knew it I was coming again, this time some landed on C's chest. She just laughed and placed herself on top on me.

We spent the next few hours pleasuring each other in ways neither of us had experienced before. After a few hours we were both tired and we snuggled up together and went to sleep. C with he read on my chest like in films. When we woke up the next morning we just lay in bed for hours kissing and cuddling. I couldn't believe what had happened to me.

3 comments:

Jenny X said...

Sounds like a night neither of you will ever forget!!! Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

oh!!! it was like something out of a movie!! sounds perfect.... i want more! you are such a tease making us wait all this time for the whole story!!! well played my friend!

Vi said...

Ah, bless. Both virgins. Now THAT'S rare!