Thursday 22 February 2007

My First Proper Girlfriend - part 4

So me and C were lying there in her bed on the morning after. She then stunned me by getting up out of bed, I could see her whole body. Her bum looked so amazing, her breasts looked incredible as the sun came through the curtains. C then said she had to go to church, she pulled her jeans and a red top on and walked out of her flat. I was left lying in her bed, I just lay there trying to take in what had happened, I then fell back to sleep.

I woke up and C still wasn't back, but I had a plan. I whacked my clothes on grabbed C's spare keys and headed out down the street with the aim of buying one thing. I had no idea where there was a shop so i walked down a street and then on to another one. As I was waking I text J to let her know that I'd had a great night and to thank her for making sure me and C hooked up. I turned a corner and found a small shop. I walked in and picked up some sweets and chocolate, I thought I'd surprise c when she got back. I got to the counter and I could see what I wanted behind the counter next to the cigarettes. asking that shopkeeper for a couple of packs of condoms is easily the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. The worst part was when he winked at me as he gave me his change.

I raced back to C's and she still wasn't back so I put the condoms out of the way in my bag and sat watching TV waiting for C to come back. When she got back she came straight in and sat next to me on the sofa. I got up, made us a cup of tea each and gave her the chocolate. She seemed so impressed by such a simple thing. We ate the chocolate and then just lay on the sofa, C with her head resting on my chest. I felt like a king. But then I decided I needed to try and push my luck, I knew y time was limited as I had to head back to my mates who were staying at my flat. So I asked C if she wanted to go back to bed, but she turned me down. saying she wanted to wait until we did anything else. I was disappointed and worried she wasn't interested, the look on my face must have given this away because she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Then whispered in my ear "I just want it to be special again, you are the boy i want to be my first". With that I kissed her, packed my stuff up and headed off back to my mates like a dog with two dicks.

Because my mates were staying for another couple of days we decided that Tuesday night would be the night. I went back to C's place with her straight after work. We sat in here flat talking and kissing on the sofa, then we got changed and headed into town for something to eat and a few drinks. we sat playing footsy in the restaurant. When we reached a trendy bar with mood lighting and loud music we headed for a table in the corner and started kissing. i slipped my hand under the table and onto C's leg and then up on to her pants. She begged me to touch her, so I just went for it. She got so wet so fast I could feel it running down my fingers. We quickly finished out drinks and headed for the door. I grabbed a taxi and when sped back towards C's. We were kissing in the back seat and C had her hand on crotch.

When the cab dropped us off outside of C's place we stood and kissed before going inside. C whispered to me that she was so excited that we were going to "do it". She undid the door and I grabbed her as I as closed the door behind me. We kissed, I pushed her up against the walk and ground my erection against her hip. She then unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my neck and chest, i couldn't wait and picked C up and carried her into her room and put her on the bed. I shuck off my shoes and socks and then ripped my jeans off. I got on the bed holding myself above C. I took her top off and then her jeans. I then slipped down my boxers and unhooked her bra (with a lot less fumbling than the previous time). I then started kissing her on the lips, then her neck and breasts and stomach. I then got to her pants, i pulled then down with my teeth kissing her thighs as I went. I then headed in between her legs finding her clit and gently kissing and licking it. i could her C moaning so I slipped a finger into her wet pussy. she was grinding herself against my face as my work gave her more and more pleasure.

After a few minutes she was reaching a peak of pleasure. I kept going and then she grabbed my head and lifted it up, she knew what we both wanted. I worked my way up her body to her lips. She then whispered that she wanted me inside her and reached over to her bedside drawer as I reached out for my bag. We were both trying to reach the condoms that we had each bought separately, without the other knowing. She got to her's before I got to mine, she told me to lie back down. She then grabbed my cock and slipped the condom on.

My heart was pounding at this point, the moment I had been waiting for since i was about 11. i laid C out and she parted her legs and guided my cock into her pussy with her hand. The first time I pushed into her was incredible and I just kept moving my cock in and out of her pussy whilst she kissed each other. C was obviously enjoying it and I was loving the feeling of being inside her. I kept going and going for a maybe 40 minutes, C was obviously close to coming, so i kept going, rubbing her clit at the same time as thrusting as hard as i could. But as C came I felt no nearer than when I was when we started. She moaned as she came, but I was getting really really tired. Somehow C knew what was happening and whispered in my ear "its OK if you're tired you've already made me come twice tonight" "let me make you come" and with that she pulled herself off my cock, and pushed me onto my back. straddling as she sat on my legs she put both of her hands on dick, which at this point must have been hard for 3 hours non-stop. The sensation was incredible as she pulled the condom off and worked both her hands up and down my throbbing member. I shot my load all over her hands and arms.

We both lay there worn out and obviously satisfied. after a few minutes we crawled under the duvet and snuggled up. We kissed and whispered to each other for a few minutes before falling asleep in our now usual position on me on my back with C's head on my chest.

5 comments:

Jenny X said...

WOW - that really turned me on!!! Hope theres more to come!!!

Jenny X said...

You have really made me think about the first time I fucked my current partner!!! - It was an awesome night like yours. Just done my blog and I am mega turned on!!!

Vi said...

yep, good post. between yours and jenny, I'm off to try the new vibrator out.

Anonymous said...

weeeee you don't know how horny that made me!!! sounds like you guys had a great time!!!! more more more!!!

Sexy Vixen said...

hi just visiting for first time n you got me wet just imagining it. thanx

LiR