Sunday 18 February 2007

Married

I know I'm spending all my time wanking at the minute and VI has commented that everybody masturbates and only when you get married and you lose interest in sex do you stop. But it would take some serious time for me to lose interest in sex. especially if I had an attractive woman with me and she could take her clothes off.

Trust me I've been waiting years for some decent regular sex, and when it happens I'm not going to spot after weeks, months or years. But its not just the sex, I'd be caring, thoughtful and protective. Apart from sex, the best thing about having a partner is snuggling up together to go to sleep. One of the best feelings of my life was when I snuggled up with my ex under the sheets to go to sleep, the kissing whispering and then wrapping myself around her was incredible. As cheesy as it sounds, the way she said i made her feel safe and warm was brilliant and I felt so manly.

I'm off to bed as I'm knackered. I see each night I go to bed alone as one closer to a going to bed with an incredible girl, not even for sex but maybe just for a kiss and a cuddle and to snuggle up next to each other and feel cared for, safe and secure.

5 comments:

Angela-la-la said...

That's so sweet! (And one of my favourite things too, I'm extremely touchy-feely)

Vi said...

that's what I miss with my recent ex, the cuddling on the sofa, watching DVD's. Fallen asleep in his arms, waking up in the same position in the morning. The only guy ever could do that with.

I like your idea of another night alone, bringing you closer to not being alone. One day....*sigh*

Anonymous said...

beautiful! absolutely lovely!!! i wish i knew a guy who wanted that. it's nice to know that you still exist! it gives me hope!

Jenny X said...

this blog is truly beautiful. Sometimes all you want is a cuddle. You will find someone like that - I thought I would never find someone who just wanted to cuddle up behind me and whisper they loved me before we both fell off to sleep - but I did. Being with someone is about finding a balance between the excitment and lust for one another in a sexual way - and then just looking into one anothers eyes knowing you will always be there to look after one another - for a kiss, a cuddle and to snuggle up with.

Anonymous said...

see you got the ladies 'swooning' with your writing.. get in there son LOL LOL!!!