Monday 19 February 2007

My First Proper Girlfriend - part 1

I've mentioned her quite a bit on here, so I've decided it would be good for me to write down what happened between me and C. I'm not sure if this is something people will want to read. Its such a long story, and i have so many details to write down I'm going to split it up into sections.

It was about two and a half years ago now. I had a summer job away from uni and I was living and working with a few guys who were all pulled in from over the country for summer jobs. For the first couple of days at work we were all put together to get to know each other, the guys and the few girls who had summer jobs there too. One of the girls was C and I noticed her on day one (she later told me she'd fancied me from the first day). So there I was in totally new environment, living with guys I didn't know and with hottie I fancied like rotten at work.

Me and a couple of the guys hit it off straight away and we are still great friends. It was a totally different environment than i was used to at uni. we were more open and honest with each other than i was with my mates at uni. For example we all admitted to wanking like crazy, the two others were away from their girlfriends and I was just thinking of C every night and morning.

Me and C flirted a little bit at work and sent the odd email, but I was really really crap and didn't do anything to move it one with her. It was kind of obvious we both liked each other as we would email each 10 times more than we emailed other people. I remember she offered to lend me a sleeping bag when I said i was going to stay at a mates and didn't have one.

So eventually all the summer students had a big night out, the students who didn't live near to us all slept at ours including C and her friend J. The night out was the stuff of legends a big gang of us all out having loads of drinks, dancing and laughing our heads off. I wasn't sure at this point as because there were obviously a couple of other fellas who wanted a piece of C action.

But after a few drinks and a couple of different bars i knew i was out in front in the race of getting a kiss off C. In one bar me and her were first in and I bought her a drink, made her laugh and just generally eliminated the competition. She was sat so close to me on the sofa in this bar, I was sat there with a ranging hard-on wondering how the hell she wasn't going to notice the lump in my jeans (she later told me she did and it turned her on!). I'm not sure where it came from, but everything I said seemed to be perfect, i took the conversation from stupid jokes (that made her roll with laughter and put er head on my shoulder) to the serious (where we made firm eye contact as she answered my questions) and then back to piss take.

In between a couple of bars later on that night my flat and me ended up giving C and her friend J a piggy back, as we ran through the streets I could feel C's body against my back. it was fantastic and at that point I knew we were going to at least kiss. She later told me it was holding herself against me so tight against me that made her decide I was special.

When we got back to our flat there was only me, my flatmates and C and J left. We all decided to have another drink, me and C sat next to each other on the floor and then as my flatmates when off to bed J got into her sleeping bag on the sofa and turned the light off. Leaving just me and C on the floor, we carried on whispering to each other and put my arm around her. She then pulled her seeping bag over and lay down on it. So there I was lying next to C on the floor of the living room in the dark. Before I can even get my arm back around her she plants her lips on mine. God it was incredible, she was a great kisser and as I kissed her back I couldn't help but melt away. We kept kissing harder and harder and then we rolled over so I was on top of her. I could hear J laughing to herself at the sound of me and C o the floor. I whispered to her, "you want to go somewhere else" and she whispered back "yes" so i led her by the hand into my room.

As we closed the door of my room I pushed up against the back of it and we snogged more and more. Then she took my hand off her hip and moved it on to her bum. God it felt incredible, I'd never really touched a girls bum like before. I just couldn't help myself as I worked my hands on her buttocks.

Then she stopped kissing me and moved over on to my bed. We were lying on my bed, her on top kissing each other. Then she shocked me as she moved her hand down my body onto the lump in the front of my jeans, then she sat up and pulled me across the side of the bed so i was sat on the edge of it. She then undid my belt and jeans and put her hand in my boxers on my throbbing cock. I could tell she was nervous and I'm sure she could tell I was nervous. In fact neither of us knew where we were going at that point. So i just looked her in the eye and asked her if she was "OK??" she replied with "whats wrong??". at this point I just said, "are you doing this because you want to or because you think you should" and she said "I don't know" so i told her it didn't matter at that point. So she let go of cock and and got back on the bed. I got up, pulled my jeans off, took my shirt off and turned off the light. we then got under the duvet and carried on kissing as we snuggled up together. c took her jeans off and we wrapped ourselves around each other and fell asleep.

When we woke up in the morning we just started kissing from the off. We must have spent an hour kissing and cuddling that morning. I think we both felt so comfortable with each other, especially after we had both decided not to do anything rude the night before. But I must say C was great especially as i must have been poking her with my erect cock for 10 hours that night and morning!

So later she got up and got dressed as she was going back to see her parents and I had my mates staying that weekend. My flatmates spent hours trying to get the inside story. But hey were cool when I said nothing sexual happened, some men could have been cocks about that but they were so cool.

That night I decided I needed to text C, but I was out with my mates and didn't have her number. So I ended p texting J and asking for her number. J gave me C's number but only after making sure mine and C's story's were the same (I secretly loved being the centre of gossip). So on the Sunday morning, 24 hours after she had walked out I text C to tell her how much i had enjoyed the Friday night and that I really really liked her and I wanted to see her again. She text back and we spent all of Sunday texting and sorting things out. We agreed to see each other the next week.

I spent Sunday evening lying in my bed trying to make the most of the smell C had left behind!

5 comments:

TC said...

J gave me C's number but only after making sure mine and C's story's were the same (I secretly loved being the centre of gossip).

Well, at least you admit it. :)

megan said...

isn't it funny how texting becomes part of the proper form of dating these days?

Anonymous said...

awww this is alovely post. i will always admire an honest man. your right men who want what you want r slim pickins!!! and it's harder to spot them now! because even the casanova's pretend to be shy! so i'm never sure what i'm getting! Sob sob... lovely post, what happened between you and C? i want part 2!!!!!!

Cherrie said...

I enjoyed reading this sweet reminiscence! And it's not too long . . .

Vi said...

Ahh, love the smell of someone you fancy still in your bed. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

BTW, you don't need to say thanks for the comments everytime you leave a comment on a blog, that's what we are here for!

PS - thanks for the comments. ;-P