Wednesday 28 February 2007

Last Week

I just have to post to say why last week was so good. I know I already touched on last weeks events by mentioning I (B's flatmate). She is a fox and I cant help but let myself develop a crush on her! So here is a quick run through of why last week was brilliant.

Monday was OK, I had a reasonable day at work. For strange reason my boss has started been really nice to me, its kind of freaked me out.

But Tuesday was when things started to get really really good. For some reason everything went my way at work and then at 4pm just as i was about to head home F got me online and asked if I fancied going out with her and a few others for drinks. I said i would, thinking it would be awkward and weird after I'd ask F out and she said no. but it wasn't, it was fantastic. Me and her were just friendly from the off, laughing and talking. i had only gone out thinking it would be a couple of drinks, but F insisted I joined them in a club. So went and we danced and talked and it was amazing. I cant believe that we can be friends, I thought I'd cocked it up by asking her out. The next day we were chatting online non-stop and we talked everything through, what i thought of her, why I'd asked her out, why she'd said no. Its brilliant, i feel great that I've cleared the air and we have suddenly become much closer as we both know were we stand and get on so well. I walked around on Wednesday on cloud nine!

Then to top it off, B invites me out on Wednesday night. i didn't want to go as i was tired from the night before, but I forced myself and I got to see and speak to I. I have already written the events of this night down here: http://manwithtwonames.blogspot.com/2007/02/friend-of-friend.html

So on Thursday i went into work hungover and really tired, but still managed to have a great day and get so much done. The Friday was just as good and I went out on Friday night after this post:
http://manwithtwonames.blogspot.com/2007/02/friend-of-friend.html

So last week was great. The main points being:
  1. I have some how turned my job around by not doing much different.
  2. Everything is sorted with F and we now appear to be reasonably close friends
  3. I is fantastic and she is just what i needed, a new girl to fancy, think about and try to pull.
  4. My social life has gone up 2 gears through no effort on my part.

God I love life so much sometimes! If things carry on this way for a few weeks I might even get to pull a girl and maybe even have sex for the first time in years!

3 comments:

Jenny X said...

Sounds like you had a great week - and its great when things at work are going well as well as your social life!! Enjoy every new experience you never know what might come of it!!

Jenny X said...

i'm thinking about photos of my bum - You are right the photo session last time was great - might go and find the camera out ready!!

Jenny X said...

regarding your photos - more would be good - but only do what you are comfortable with!