Tuesday 20 February 2007

My First Proper Girlfriend - part 2

So as I said in my post below. I'd kissed C and shared a bed with her. But we hadn't do anything rude at all.

We agreed to see each other that week. So I didn't email her on Monday, I was trying not to look too keen. But I was over keen, the thought of kissing her again was too much and I couldn't get her out of my head. On the Tuesday she emailed me first thing and i emailed back, she was scared I'd changed my mind. I reassured her and just chatted away as if nothing much Had happened.

Then late on the Tuesday, she emailed saying "is there somewhere we could watch the football tonight?" I replied suggesting our local. The thing was she had invited all of the summer students, not just me and her. I didn't know what was happening. So later on C showed up at our flat and I answered the door, she came in and sat on the sofa. Then she dropped the bombshell, your flatmates said it would be OK for me to stay here tonight, save me travelling home later on. I was shocked, my mind racing about where she'd sleep. i tried to act normal and we talked and my flatmates came in and out, we then headed to the pub. Me, my flatmates and her.

At first we paid each other no special attention and then she sat across from me and i felt her foot on my leg. well that was like somebody had put 1000 Volts through me. My cock was rock hard straight away, my pulse quicken, my breathing was out of control and i was sweating. After a few more drinks my flatmates said they were leaving. So me and C followed a little way behind. As we got out of the bar and crossed the road, she grabbed my hand, held me back and planted a peck on my lips. I could have jumped 12 feet up in the air screaming I was so happy/relieved.

We walked hand in hand back across the park down the road to my flat. At the door we stopped and C Pecked me on the lips again. She then dragged me into the flat, I was trying to snog her on the doorstep. We got upstairs and into my room where we snogged up against the back of the door like we had a few days before. She got really into the kiss and was pressing her body against mine, my cock was digging into her hip and she was rubbing against it. At that point I thought I was going to lose my virginity there and then.

But that was not to be, C turned away and said she was going to sleep in the spare room. I asked why and she said that she'd only come for a kiss and that was it. I begged her to let me hold her like I had at the weekend. She said no, gave me another kiss, opened the door and made her way across the landing to the spare room. I brushed my teeth and got into bed, lying there with a pounding erection and C spilling through my head. I decided I'd leave it a while and sneak across to the spare room. But I never built up the courage and just spent the night grinding my Bonner against the mattress thinking of C.

The next morning C said nothing and I was confused and decided I'd blown it somehow.

But little did I know....................

3 comments:

Jenny X said...

another great blog. Can't wait to read more tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

what didn't you know?!?!?!?!?! unfair!!!!! come on i was getting excited reading this!!! you tease!!! c'mon!!! i don't want to wait until tomorrow!!! i need a hit now!

p.s. you were a virgin when u met C? or was that a figure of speech? xxxxxxxxxx

Vi said...

Oooh, assertive but hard to get. I like the sound of C!