Saturday 24 February 2007

The Now Traditional Saturday Morning Wankathon

As is becoming tradition I'm spending my Saturday Morning naked in front front of my laptop with cock in hand.

I've got some many sexy/purvey/rude thoughts flying through my head at the minute and I cant do anything or than keep wanking until i can think about something else. So far this morning my main thoughts have been:
  1. I (B's flatmate) looked well sexy at the pub last night. Her low cut top made the entire night a battle against staring down it! She had really really low jeans on, she must have had to shave her pubes and wear tiny tiny pants for neither to show above the top of her jeans. Her bum is fantastic too! But her blue eyes are what really really gets me going!
  2. Reading about VI's session with her new toy: http://villagesecrets.blogspot.com/
  3. Jenny's blog including her pics from last week: http://itsallinsideme.blogspot.com/
  4. The thought of people looking the photos on my cock on my blog: http://manwithtwonames.blogspot.com/2007/02/bravery.html
  5. The thought of somehow bumping into C and getting beck together. Especially the thought of her giving me a two handed hand-job, whilst she sits naked with her pussy dripping on top of my thighs.

Right its getting hard to type one handed and I've already managed two in under an hour this morning. I might retire for the day after 5 so I can do something other than wank with my day off!

9 comments:

Jenny X said...

glad to hear you had a good night - and that you have started your saturday morning off with a smile or two!!! Glad I do it for you - got any advise on any new position to try then???!!!

Vi said...

sitting here wanking with you baby!

~Angel~ said...

What a delightful way to begin your weekend!

~A~
xo

Sexy Vixen said...

glad you are enjoying your wankathon, pleased you found time to take a look at one of my blogs suprised you found time with all that competing with vi's new toy.

Ladyinred

Anonymous said...

why spend your day off doing something else??? i think you r having a very productive day!
glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

so mwtn... how many times today then?

Vi said...

It's now Sunday. Think it's time to bring the toy out again. Gonna join me?

Mummy said...

This is how i start every saturday too (and sundays!) orgasm is such a great way to start the day.

thanks for the comments, and for the hot cock shots, tres yummy!

Shay said...

number 5 really puts this list over the top (in a good way) for me ^_~ hehe