Friday 23 February 2007

Friend of a Friend

Its been a mad week and I really need to put it all down in my blog. But I haven't got time to do that tonight, or to finish of the story of em and C.

I'm off out in a few minutes for some Friday night drinks. But I have to quickly write about a girl. I've started fancying my friend B's flatmate. I'll refer to her as I. I first met I about 8 months ago, she was obviously attractive but I thought she was out of my league. in fact she is still probably out of my league.

But on Wednesday I agreed to go out with B for a few drinks and then to a club (shes calmed down over the last week). But she brought I along too. We just seemed to hit it off, she laughed at my jokes and stood really close to me so our arms were touching. When we got to the club we were dancing loads, I'm a rubbish dancing so just sort of joke around and don't take it seriously, but she loved it. there were a couple of racy moments too.

The club was really busy so the dance floor was packed we were dancing closer and closer together, the moments that I cant out of my mind (wank bank entries 1 to 4 under the account name of I) were:
  1. The was some pushing on the dance floor and er hand ended up on my crotch against my semi hard cock. She looked at me and I knew she knew she'd unintentionally touched my dick. It was just the way her hand stayed there a fraction of a second longer than it needed to!
  2. We were dancing off the dance floor after we went to get some drinks and our heads ended up touching, even through the smoke filled air I could smell her hair.
  3. The second she caught my eye as we were walking up the stairs to the high level bar and looked around to check so was OK behind me.
  4. The hottest though was similar the 1st point. She was dancing in front of me and she again got pushed by people trying to move on the rammed dance floor. Her bum touched against my crotch. her bum looks amazing and it felt incredible at moment. I don't know what it is, but pressing my cock against a woman's bum is an incredible turn on for me.

So I'm not trying to read too much into this but its given me hope of maybe I might have a girl who I can have a crush on for a while.

I'm off out and I've been told I will be there so I'm about to get ready. But first i need to get myself some EP, Erection protection so I plan to belt a quick round out. This will be a functional wank, not a pleasure wank. its all about trying to control my cocks behaviour tonight! Tomorrow morning will be the time for long and rally enjoyable wanking!

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jenny X said...

This sounds like the start of something exciting!!! Hope we get to hear about it on your blog???

Anonymous said...

no worries

post away

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're in for a good chance! i'm sure she "accidentally" touched your crotch! i do it all the time! when people barge past pretend to be flung onto hot mans semi hard cock! it's a talent that takes sum practise! but sounds like she's a pro! x good luck

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!!!