Sunday 11 February 2007

Week Away

Having just got back from a week away with work followed by a weekend out on the lash with my mates I am knackered. Great trip and made me appreciate again how good my mates are and how lucky i am to live the life I do. With or without F.

However I decided to use the week away to conduct a little experiment, I've been reading the girl with one track mind's blog a lot. She brings up many theory's about men, their penis and sex drive. I decided that my week away would be a great opportunity to go a few days without pleasuring myself. I was curious as to how it would affect me, to summarise the results are as follows:
  • This was incredible difficult. In fact close to impossible as I am so used to "banging one out" every day or at least every other day. My routine was totally disrupted.
  • I got more and more erections as time went on. Each day became more of a battle to avoid the embarrassment of of an obvious bonner under my jeans.
  • With more erections came more and more horniness. The urge to relieve myself became greater and greater.
  • My ability to concentrate shrank and shrank as I spent more time thinking about sex and finding every single girl i saw more and more attractive (think beer goggles at 8am).
  • I couldn't function around any woman I found remotely attractive. I went for a drink with a female friend of mine and had a constant hard-on through out. I'm sure she noticed but didn't say anything. This was a spiral as the thought of her viewing my hard-on made me more horny. i must have been hard for close to 3 hours non-stop that night.
  • Every morning after 3 days I woke up with an incredible erection and found myself grinding it against the mattress every night.
  • Having a shower was incredible the last couple of days. the water gave me such a sensation.

So after 6 days without so much as stroking my cock I was sat on a train on my way back this afternoon. I was trying hard (no pun intended) to read the football in the back of the paper when my ears caught part of a conversation the girl next to me was having with a few of her friends n the seats around me. They were reading the women's mags and talking about the articles, sex, positions, cocks etc. Well I have to say that this caused me to have a moment that can only be described as melt down. I was already hard, but listening to these girls talk about rude stuff openly made me go up a gear, I was squirming in my seat so my hard-on was rubbing the inside of my jeans. I thought I was going to come there an then. I resisted the urge to either somehow stimulate my cock that little bit more so I let myself go in my pants, or head to the toilet and "belt one out". I vowed that I would relieve myself as soon as I got back to my flat.

I opened the door dumped my suitcase, grabbed some toilet roll from the bathroom and slammed my bedroom door. I ripped my jeans and t-shirt off and touched my erection. there was pre-come on the head already, I didn't even get close to booting my laptop up so I could get some photos of naked girls on. But I didn't need any motivation/stimulation I was firing come across my room in 30 seconds flat. The best surprise was still to come (no pun intended again) I kept my hard-on after I came, it didn't even go slightly softer. this meant I was ready to fire off some more after a couple of minutes of rubbing. I'm not sure this counts as multiple orgasm, but twice in 10 minutes was brilliant. I hadn't done anything like this for years. we're up to five times in less than two hours now (and I'm thinking 6 is on the way)

In addition to the above conclusions:

  • When I finally touched myself the sensation was miles better than usual.
  • I came more than usual and with much more force.
  • I could come again in a fraction of the time.

So will I be doing this again?? Defiantly, but it was seriously difficult and I cant really have a constant stonking hard-on at work all the time so maybe on selected occasions will I save it up. the main thing I'm taking from this is that when/if I do get a girlfriend and we are sort of getting towards having sex I will save up for weeks and weeks. Now I know this might mean I fire off early the first time, but the increased ability to "reload and fire again" will surely be worth it.

1 comment:

funny sparky said...

Can work that way with women too you know!