Tuesday 16 January 2007

Tosser

This is something I did the other day that I am totally ashamed of. I'm going to spit it out, I wanked whilst having a msn conversation with one of my friends. I manipulated the conversation around to sex so I could get horny and talk about a time a girl tried to give me a hand job and the way it caused me me to have erections and wank. I cant deny it got me rock hard and I came everywhere. but immediately after I felt guilty and rightly so. I mean the girl on the other end was probably just typing whilst reading BBC news. Is this just an example of how men are obsessed with sex or is it totally wrong and I have a serious issue??

I am a dirty pervert. Even though I want something good to get me going when on my own I shouldn't do anything like that. The worst bit is I saved the conversation so I can revisit it if required in the future.

No comments: