Friday 16 March 2007

Non-Wanking Week

I managed to do the non-wanking week. From Sunday Morning until last night I didn't let myself jerk off. But last night when I got in I just had to fire off a couple of rounds before I went out. I listed all the benefits of not wanking for a while on my previous post:
http://manwithtwonames.blogspot.com/2007/02/week-away.html

But I'm still not back to normal on the hard-on front so I'm going to have to have a session this evening before I go out. I'll be unable to wear any jeans I own comfortably unless I get a few wanks in between now and 8pm when I go out. I spent Wednesday night having a few drinks with one of my favourite ever girls, SB and throughout I had a raging hard-on. What I would have given for her to just take me back to hers and relieve me of the pressure. I cant be like that tonight, so I'm off to find the tissues and get down to it.

I have few favourite things I like to think about whilst I'm tugging away, but here are my top blog related ones:
  • Jenny X. Your bum and breasts, I'd love for you to let me spray my cum all over them
  • VI. You could be the mature woman to show me how to get on in the sack.
  • London Girl. I'd love to relieve you of your tension.

Yes as I've said before I am a pervert! But I find it great to be honest on this blog. Its my release (no pun intended), on Wednesday night I spent hours trying not to look down SB's top. She asked me what I though of her new clothes and I just wanted to tell her how round her great ass was, boobs looked, or how the colour of her top matched her beautiful eyes but I couldn't. At least on here I can be honest. I can admit I am a wanker who sits in front of his laptop stroking his cock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, *giggles* that's very sweet and a little pervy!

are you sure she only wants to be friends???? i mean are you positive?

Anonymous said...

noting wrong with being a 'wanker on the net.'

Vi said...

Ah, the 'mature' woman. I have done younger than you before! ;)

Man With Two Names said...

London Girl: 100% sure she wants to be friends. I'm also pretty sure whe is one of the best girls I've ever met. Wish she'd change her mind. Its taken me 18 months to get out of love with her 9and her boobs)!
P.S. If you want any cyber based help let me know.

Curious: I just do far too much wanking. I feel bad about all the hard-ons I waste over the internet.

VI: Would that make me a mature student?? Or a inmature mature student??