Sunday 11 March 2007

New Place

I forgot to mention last night that I chose the place with6 other people. Not sure why I did, just went with my gut feeling. So its me and 2 other blokes sharing with 4 girls. I just hope I settle there and feel at home. The house is massive, as you would expect for somewhere that houses 7 people. there 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 lounges set over 3 floors. My room is on the top floor so i should have some peace and quite when I want to be on my own.

There is a couple of issues that I think may change my lifestyle slightly, the house is very sociable so i don't think i will spend as much time in my room on my own. This couple with the fact the place has no Internet as of yet means my blogging and wanking will be greatly reduced. My priority is to get the Internet sorted out though.

I'm away with from today so i will not be able to blog until Thursday night. I might try and sue this week as another experiment in terms of saving it up. See here for the last time I tried this:
http://manwithtwonames.blogspot.com/2007/02/week-away.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have fun with the others! the house sounds gorgeous! get internet soon!!!!

mine went down a few days ago. almost had a heart attack! :D

thanx for the comment. i'm sure i can find something you could help me with ;)

Vi said...

House sounds great! Yep, get the internet sorted pretty quickly! Good luck with the 'non wanking' this week!

Lady in red said...

hi thnx for adding me to your msn. I dont often chat on that one so I ahve added you to my lady in red a/c

I hope it works out well for you and agreed with above ...internet

Jenny X said...

you been busy - check my blog out when your back on thurs - just got back from my dirty weekend - lots to report!!!

Jenny X said...

Hope you've had a good week - did you manage to resist a wank or not - cum on - you can tell me!!!