Saturday 10 March 2007

Stess

Everything seems to be on the up, but I'm still stressed to buggery.

I've decided where I'm living, I've put the deposit down. I've sorted most the issues at work out. But I'm still stressed and on edge I don't seem able to have 20 minutes where I don't have one attack of rage. Even a massive burn in the gym didn't help. I have no idea whats going on, my emotions seem very screwed up the last few weeks. I'm guessing this is either caused by my inability to sleep well or is causing my inability to just shut my eyes and kip. Is it possible for men to have some kind of hormone in balance like women?? I don't seem to be able to behave rationally for 2 days on the trot at the minute. Is a male period possible?? Is my brain making this up?? Has anybody else experienced this??

But I've figured out an idea way to relieve the stress. Its Saturday night, my flatmate has gone out so I've dug out my tissues and cracked open a beer. 3 or 4 tugs in between now and bed should de-stress me and hopefully cure my inability to get a good nights sleep.

The stupid thing is that a few good things have happened this week. B has realised trying to grab any man who is half interested wont make her happy. She has had a moment after her ex text her saying he had a hot new girl 9 years younger. She was surprisingly deep after 4 months of just needed a man to be interested. I'm guessing here, but maybe she:
  1. Got laid on the sly.
  2. Has got a new toy.
  3. Decided that a massive amount of frigging will relieve her stress and worry.
  4. Found god.
  5. was right when I told her she was attractive and she can wait a few months or a year for the right guy to come along.

So B seems to be better. I really hope she is because we get on so well when she isn't depressed and convinced she isn't attractive. I don't have the ability to tell her she is attractive without sounding like i want to tear her pants off with my teeth. By the B is a hottie and shouldn't worry at all about her appearance.

I ended the working week on a high note. I gave F a lift to the train station. We laughed for 20 minutes non-stop as I drove her through the city. But I felt a little frustrated at the whole thing as we obvious get on but she wont go out with me. Then I realised all the sexual tension was down to me not wanking properly this week. I'm really happy we are now friends. She says I'm a nice guy and has promised that she'll stay in touch when she finishes her placement.

Life is good. I've got B sorted out a bit, I'm friends with F and have somewhere to live and to top it off I'm enjoying my Saturday night in alone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm not a man, but I have heard that men can go through hormone cycles just like women do. I am sure you guys have your own unique cycles but it makes sense that there would be a cycle.

Anonymous said...

that's no help!! which place did you choose???

princess is right men must have cycles they may not be as frequent as ours but it would make sense that there is one.

which place did you choose?
xxx

Lady in red said...

tell us ...the girls or the house with 6 people?

I dont know if men have cycles but I do think they can get a hormone imbalance.