Saturday 3 March 2007

Pissed Up

I know I shouldn't be blogging after a night out, especially when I'm worse for wear. But i have a few negative thoughts going through my head and surprise surprise they are almost all about women:
  1. I (B's flatmate) is in love with B's friend R. He is cool but I now hate him as I is great!
  2. I chatted to SB online today, part of me loves her and always will. She has a grad job sorted for when she finishes uni. I also forgot it was her birthday so i text her to say happy birthday and she replied saying thanks with loads of kisses. I know its very stupid, but there is part of me that carries a torch for her. She is beautiful and has incredible breasts.
  3. C. Why do I have to talk to her everyday online at work?? I wish i wasn't a cock about these things, I find myself telling her all kinds of personal crap. We now use each other as therapists and its getting to me!
  4. B, what is our relationship. I don't mean here is something sexual about it. But some days we're so close, then we're not speaking and then I a pain in the arse mate to her just because I want another drink in a club. I love her as a friend and think the world of her, but i get the feeling I'm just somebody to tell her she is beautiful when she is feeling down.
  5. I'm so jealous of A and J. I know that as I'm sat alone in my flat typing this they are asleep in A's bed, with A's head on J's chest and them both dreaming about each other.
  6. I'm now worried I'll never ever get laid again. But like I always say, its not just sex. I wish i could find somebody like C to put her head on my chest and go to sleep telling em she feels, safe, comfortable, warm and protected by me.

Sorry. I'm in a shite negative mood. But cant be helped, I need a girlfriend/lover/love of my life/wife etc to sort this out!

6 comments:

Vi said...

Sorry I missed the wankfest. I just got home from my night out and have to go out again in half hour. Hope you started without me!

Lady in red said...

dont be so hard on yourself.....you have plenty of time yet.
I can fully understand your loneliness I have the same thing at the moment.

I just spent 2 months seeing my ex boyfriend purely because I was fed up with waking up alone every morning. I now realise that I would have been better off being alone.

I am just going to put up with being lonely until the right guy comes along but in the meantime enjoy my freedom to see who I like when I like.

Vi said...

Yep, Lady is right. Eventually the right one will come along. You still need to finish the story of C!

Lady in red said...

you need to go online the site I use most these days is adult friend finder

Anonymous said...

depressed moods seem to be everywhere i look today. including my own mood. but don't worry like lady said you have plenty of time. someone will come along when they're ment to. not before. x

~Angel~ said...

I'm in the same mood!

Warning: avoid tequila shooters!

~A~