Thursday 1 March 2007

Jenny's Bum!

Check this out: http://itsallinsideme.blogspot.com/2007/03/photo-fun.html

Jenny I worship your ass!

As my side of the deal: My Cock whilst admiring Jenny's Bum!


As you can guess from the photo, capturing the moment on camera isn't easy.
To be honest I'm starting to feel like a bit of a a perv about posting pics of my cock.
This blog is getting to be too much about sex and not what i wanted it to be when I started. Maybe I need to document more of the things like C that have happened to me in the past?

5 comments:

Jenny X said...

To be honest your blogs about c make really good reading - you capture your past experiences really well - so give us a bit more of them. Hope you like the bum shots though??!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, Jenny's right, i love reading about you and C! but i also love your pervyness! both are brilliant!

Vi said...

So Man, are we up for the wankfest on saturday morning then?

Anonymous said...

no need to feel like a 'perve'. You will be surprised how many men and women like to show off their bits and pieces.

There are loads of free amateur sites where people show their bodies off!!!
Don't worry about it!!!

~Angel~ said...

You do amuse me!!

I adore your stories too.

~Smiles~