Wednesday 7 March 2007

Housing Decision

I have to make a decision, which of the two pads I like do I take:
  1. A newly built smart flat with two girls of a similar age to me. They seem lovely, the flat is really smart and in a great location.
  2. A old Victorian House with 6 other people. The house is a bit ropey but having six other people around means it could be fun.

So on one hand there is a lovely homely flat with two really nice girls and the other there is a rough and ready place with six other people.

I'm totally undecided so if you could give me so help I'd be grateful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh the smart flat!!! i'm all for the cosy "lived in" place, but being with so many people may be fun but there will be times when you'll crave peace and quiet, which will be hard with seven of you! flat sounds nicer!

~Angel~ said...

Living with 6 other people could be a great deal of FUN!! Is that really what you're looking for??

6 other people bring 6 other challenges. Living with roommates (especially soooo many) won't always be easy.

A "smart flat" with only 2 other people would be the wise choice.

Rough & Ready? OR Lovely and Homely? Mmmmm ... now that could apply to your choice in relationships too?? Tres amusing.

Do let us know ..

Kisses,
~A~

Lady in red said...

which of them did you feel more comfortable in. which felt like home?

as already said the house could be more fun but it could also be more headaches with more personalities to cope with.

do you already know any of the people in either place?

Anonymous said...

it's really up to you, you know so much more about the situations than we do.

If it were me, I'd run away screaming from living with 6 people. I need some peace and quiet! But that is me.

Anonymous said...

well you gotta decide which place offers the best opportunity for you to continue your Saturday morning wankathons LOL

Vi said...

I've lived with 10 other people before, in London. You always gotta fight for the bathroom.

Go for the girls.